Depressed and tired

Posted , 8 users are following.

hi ladies

This is new to me ,am now waking up with nerves and yes anxiety. For this time of year when we are all busy preparing for the holidays ,i just want to die. I cannot help myself

Can anyone can relate

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Me toooo...you r not alone..Peri make me too much depressed...donot feel like going anywhere and donot want to talk to anyone...just want to be in room....my friend saying you become introvert...

Me too feel tired full day without doing anything ..in night my legs r paining as if i run marathon ...

Donot know what going on with me..me fully change

• Posted

Yes.. I want to bury my head in the sand.. This time of year overwhelms me like crazy and I have a house full of ppl coming on X-mas Eve.. I have no idea what I'm going to do.. spouse catered some food but I'm still a mess.. no appetite-- can't get rest... Oh my gosh I'm praying for a blizzard so it's canceled... I'm right there with you!!

• Posted

a blizzard 😂😂😂😂 you will be fine

• Posted

Hi Wendy

I completely understand. In the last few years ive gone from life and soul of the party, adventurous soul to a shaking nervous mess! I keep cancelling plans even though i know id be better sticking to them. I do have good days now and again yesterday was good today im so low im in bed with my dog. Well shes keeping me company not actually in the bed!!! lol I miss my cheery self. At least we can chat on here and know we arent alone.

We will get through this its just sh*te at times

Sending hugs x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.