Depressed sad

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello there, I am a 19 year old girl and I am facing the worst time of my life from past 2 years. My symptoms are quite complicated and weird to hear

So it all started with feeling off balance which turned into 24/7 I cannot stand for 2 mins I have locked myself from standing anywhere

Once I was standing in a cue I felt so dizzy,y hands started to shake my heart rate was 150 and I could not walk after that my face became hot

Now what I am feeling is off balance

Cold flushes with sweats hot flushes I suddenly feel being at one position if I don't move I'll die and when I am about to sleep after closing my eyes I feel whole of my lower body is floating in air and when I inhale and exhale I feel my body is not inhaling exhaling it, which each inhale and exhale it becomes more worse and I feel if I don't move I'll die. Even if I feel sleepy I get up and change my position and use my phone ,I sit in such position which makes me comfortable. My eye sight has become blur also I see different patterns while seeing in front I feel things moving also when I walk I feel like I'm a train and things are just leaving behind fast fast. I am sorry for explanning this way but it's so weird I have no words to describe also my stomach stays heavy for motion and I have excessive gas

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you been to the doctor? Did you get this way after an Illness? Sounds like vestibular neuritis or mav....been two years for me too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.