Depressed talk to me

Posted , 6 users are following.

i been so depress i dont even know why i cant stop crying i m so so low please talk to me

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ana, I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so low. Do you think one thing has brought it on or a bunch of things? Robert

• Posted

alot things starting from i dont have any friends i dont work or good school because of my anxiety and depression i m sick with a cold at the moment also suffering with sinus issue i dont like winter it make me more depress i stay home all day today i woke up so bad i m thinking about all my problems at the same time i feel guilty i should no be feeling like this i know there people with bigger problem and i m here depress:(

• Posted

hi ana, i am sure you should be tested for sad. it's an actual condition and it's possible you have this. i would check it out if i was you. you can get help with it if that's the case!

• Posted

for sad ? sorry i dont understand what you trying to say

• Posted

Thanks for the reply Ana, thats a lot for anyone to contend with. Feeling unwell highlights everything I would imagine. Be easy on yourself, if you had a friend who was feeling guilty about feeling low, you would want them to kinder to themselves when feeling low. Otherwise it can keep you in a cycle.

I remember times when I have been low, sometimes for a prolonged period. What kept me there was the constant rumination of the rut I was in, feeling worthless. Mostly its an over exaggeration after focusing to much inwardly negatively.

i read Jodie's reply below, human contact is a start. Gets you out of your mind, talking does ease the distress, do you have a family member you could talk to? Or spend a couple of hours with?

Also, when you are well, what do you like to do from time to time? What to you enjoy? Are there a few things that you immerse yourself in? Drawing, reading or something you do with others?

Just about to get ready to the gym, I'll keep a look out on here if you want to chat. Hope you have a lighter day on yourself today 😃 Brand new day ahead!

• Posted

Thought about another thing. I have been through depression and anxiety throughout the years. Taught me, as its easy enough for me to be back there, I've learnt a few things that work for me to catch it before it spirals. This week had been busy, I had a day or so on my own after, and can step to one side - and see how the mood has dropped. So today, just being kind to myself and taking small steps, getting one thing done and congratulate myself - however funny that sounds. And even being out in public, walking around window shopping, takes me away from being in my own head. Its a small thing but spending too much time alone for most of us isnt great, you are like all of us 😃

• Posted

Hi Ana, sorry you’re feeling this way. Do you have anyone nearby that could offer you some support in person; family, friends? Maybe reach out to someone close to you and they could help in anyway possible. It can be so hard when you’ve got a lot going on in your head and you start to overthink it all - just try to take some deep breaths and take it each minute at a time. Try and empty your mind of worries or stress you have, just be in the moment and it will help calm you a little. Don’t ever feel guilty for how you feel, your problems are personal to you, never make them invalid because others might be going through different things. Stay strong, reach out to anyone you can, there’s lots of people here! 😃 x

• Posted

hi ana, its a big step but try asking your gp to refer you for CBT, its cognative behaviour therapy and it really helped me out of the cycle of negative thinking. its really informal and its a way of training you to stop your brain getting on that round about of negative thoughts and relieve the feeling of guilt. plus its a chance to talk to someone who doesnt judge or have an opinion they just want to help. with regards to the seasonal affective disorder try taking some vitamin d supplements which you can get in most supermarkets which is what your lacking at this time of year with the low day light hours. please dont suffer in silence this is a great forum with genuine people who give really good advice. wishing you well

• Posted

I always say to people who are suffering from severe depression that they need to look in medications - including anxiety meds - and therapy.

I've been in and out of therapy my whole life and it has helped immensely. I've also been on antidepressants for decades and they help along with my anxiety medication.

This is a phase for you to pass through and find answers for. I wish you the best.

• Posted

thank you everyone for your comments i will stay focus

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.