Depression

Posted , 3 users are following.

Wishing everyone on this site a merry christmas

i have had some good advice

I still get drepress over everyday life but i am trying to handle it. i know what its like when you feel like your life isnt worth living but its so hard to be postive and stay strong. life is worth living and i keep telling myself this

but when life stabs in the back its very hard

i had a nice christmas dinner in whitherspoon today and sering someone homeless sat out in the rain brings it home i give hime some money and whitherspoon give hime a christmas dinner then someone give him kore money and he told me he had enough money to book a bedand bresfast for the night

this brings it home how lucky we are

thanks again for all the help and its a great site

ian

4 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Happy Christmas to you too, Ian.  I agree that we are very lucky if we have a safe home and the money to buy our food.

Enjoy the rest of your Christmas.

Love Pat xxx

• Posted

What an encouraging story Ian.  During WW2 my dad was in Bomber Command and my mother did her bit in a munitions factory. There did not seem to be the level of depression then as I imagine everybody was pulling together for their country and indeed to stay alive and live on rationing etc. Every good wishes for 2016 and hope that wretched depression fades with the winter.

bruce

• Posted

sorry about the spelling mistakes but i hope people will understand my message

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.