depression

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey all smile I have been diagnosed awhile now with aniexty !! Today was my worst day I ever have with it .. yes I cry myself asleep it's just something I have been doing awhile now (dont ask why) lol.. but today I woke up feeling suicidal!! Worst thing ever happen to me as im young mum too 2 young wonderful kids!!I screamed at them today for no reason I sound like a bad mother right? That even got me thinking more about suicidal !! I lost a brother true suicidal wen he was just 21 sad and yes I get angry at em for doing it and leaving his son behind and I never would wanna leave my two beautiful babies without there mum!! What can I do plz help me X

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

You might get better response in the depression forum. Saying that your doctor needs to be aware of these thoughts so you are given the proper medication for depression and not just anxiety. since this is all new the doctor should be aware so you recieve the proper treatment. 
    • Posted

I wi talk too my doctor he just has a long waiting list 😠😠 and thanks lisa I couldn't have done this without you xx
  • Posted

don't feel guilty for shouting at your kids. It's your job to put them right. Sad about your brother but you have to live for your kids so no more bad thinking OK?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.