Depression

Posted , 4 users are following.

Am very depressed. Feel all alone.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Steven

Have you got friends and family you can talk to.?

Is your medication alright?

Does it need reviewed.?

Whatever country you are in there are  mental health crisis people you can call.

If you are really bad call them

Stay Strong you are not alone

• Posted

I feel all alone, (beverly, Lynne). I had prostate surgery. This happened years ago. The surgery left me infertile. It's embarrasing, but upon ejaculation the sperm travels back into the urethra and you pee it out. I am in constant discomfort in the groin area. Iv'e been to many Doctors-No one has an answer. After years of pain and discomfort I finally cannot take it anymore. Suicidal thoughts are now coming in and out of my mind. My children no longer talk to me. I just want it to end and find peace. This is no longer life, it's just an existence. Everyday is empty, with no Love at all it seems and I don't know why I am here. EverydayI am sad and wonder why this surgery did this to my body and why I am in such pain and suffering.  I Wish someone could help me , but it seems that no one can and so there is this feeling of aloneness and suffering. I wish God could bring back joy to my life ,but it seems as if he is not there. Everyday seems like another heartache and i just wish I could go back to a time when I was much happier.

Steve

• Posted

Get yourself to a psychiatrist and get some help.

Sucide is not the way to go

Stay Strongcool

• Posted

I am feeling alone too! Anyone can sponsor me to stay in us?
  • Posted

Hi - Im sorry that you feel sad & alone.  There is nothing I can say that will be a 'cure-all' to your senses or feelings.  All I can say is that you have already made a gutsy move to seek support in hope of finding some answers to your depresession Steven.  I sure admire your courage to speak out about your situation, including many others who have shared their experiences, encouragement etc.,  Dont give up searching for a Doctor/medications/support groups - I suffer with cronic depression & after a long agonizing search, have recently been treated with a long of medications.  Its not the cure all, but life is more balanced & a little dose of encouragement from forums such as this really helps.. PLEASE know.. you are not alone Steve & I really do care ok.  
    • Posted

Thank you so MUCH, Deb. I will answer your post a little later after I have had my breakfast. Responses mean so much to me as I don't feel so quite alone in the world when someone responds to me.  Right now I need to know that there are people out there who care whether I am here or gone. GOD BLESS you my dear !!!!        Steve
    • Posted

Hi again, Deb

I thank you soo much for your response. I get little help from my family so this is the only place  where i can seem to find any real friends. What happened to me surgically bothers me alot, Deb and I wonder if a woman would or could accept me for the way I am. It bothers me day and night because I am a human being with feelings and I wonder how I could possibly have let myself get in this situation. I am so comforted by the thought that there is really someone out there who really cares and I do not have feel as if I am alone !! Thank you

Steve   

• Posted

Hi buddy.. 'WOW' Im stoked how you seem much happier.  Your mention about  family & friend support stood out loud.  Perhaps they feel a little awkward Steve.  I found no support from my family when I was going  through the 'lows'..  now I realise they couldnt help me with something they did not understand through lack of knowledge.  Best thing I ever did was joining up to this support site Steve.  Be kind to yourself champ ok, give yourself time to heal internally & externally.  Find a link where you can share your experience & sufferings with other guys who have taken the same path as you Steve.  Hey, you really are a nice guy.  We can all pick holes in our body but its our heart that stands out in a crowd.  Keep smiling yeah.  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.