Depression

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok so i  was really depressed and found out vitamins d3 level were 10 really low and I was prescribed vitamins for 4 months  know I also I found out vitamins d deficiency make you depressed  can this be positive also vitamins d deficiency can make you sick often I have a sinus allergies and rihinitis all after this deficiency I been on medication for all my allergies and sinus but no working I still have 3 bottle of vitamins d3 to finish wondering if I would stop getting sick after I dismiss my bottle or if that will make my sinus and riginitis better ? At the same time I have to take Claritin for a month I don’t want to mix them with my vitamins the side effects is terrible so I will have to wait another month to start my vitamins sadon top of that I m getting a endoscopy in 3 days I m so nervous but can’t wait to get it over with after that a colonoscopy sad hopefully everything is good with me I may need to get surgery  all this make my ocd anxiety depression explode sad I will try to keep it positive thoughts thanks for responding 

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Just wonder Ana are you having endoscopy because of indigestion?  Just that in November last year I took vitamin D3 on top of vitamins and I had terrible indigestion, burping and nausea so much I was referred for endoscopy,  I had the endoscopy which was normal but read online D3 can cause upset stomach so stopped them and all my symptoms of indigestion went and didn’t come back.  
    • Posted

Yes I m having a endoscopy because I burp a lot and constipation sad hopefully everything is good over there
  • Posted

Oh no it sounds like you’ve had a lot going on. Have you taken anything for your anxiety/depression? Do you have good support around you? 

Sending you positive vibes xx

• Posted

Yes a lot going on my ocd and depression love this they get worse but I know how to handle it I don’t take medication for anxiety and depression I decided not to just hope everything gonna be good smile 
  • Posted

I'll let someone else comment on the vitamins, as for as the colonoscopy-relax. I have them done every 3-5 years because my grandfather died of colon cancer. They're a breeze. These days they hospitals administer anesthesia so you are 'out' when they do the procedure. You go into the operating room, they give you a shot and the next thing you know you are waking up in recovery. 

They have never found anything during my procedures other than a polyp or two they had to remove, nothing to be concerned about. I'm sure you'll be OK. But don't worry about the procedure, it's really nothing to worry about.

• Posted

Thank you so much no one in my family have cancer but the doctor want me to get it done just to recommend I been having trouble  with hemorrhoids  constipation and stomach pain that’s why he recommended endoscopy and colonoscopy 
    • Posted

Ana, for many years I had a nervous stomach and almost continuous colitis (inflamed colon). It caused me a lot of digestive problems and constipation.

Then, I got very ill with Lyme Disease. The treatment for Lyme disease is high doses of anti-biotics, which they administered. About the same time research determined that anti-biotics could cure most stomach problem which lead to ulcers. Believe it or not, after being on heavy anti-biotics for the Lyme disease I was cured of my colitis condition forever. I have to believe that my colitis was caused by a similar bacteria which causes ulcers in the stomach. Whatever, that was it. I never had colitis again and I tried to assure I would never go back to a nervous stomach by trying to change my outlook on life. I forced myself to become much more relaxed, stopped eating fast foods and instead ate nutritious food with lots of vegetables, fruits and fiber.

You should ask your doctor if he believes your digestive tract problems might be caused by a bacteria that could be cured by anti-biotics. All I know is it changed my life around. In the past I always had stomach pain in my lower gut and colitis. I never had it after that. Ever. 

Good luck with your colonscopy, but I know you'll be surprised how easy they are. The hard part is cleaning yourself out the day before the procedure!

• Posted

Thanks I don’t have a lot pain is more inflame stomach  hard time going to the bathroom is like there no movement in my belly and when I do go is a little bit hard ones sorry sad I burp a lot don’t know why  on top of that hemorrhoids after I have my child something I never had before but doctor told me they are normal after a baby I feel so ashamed talking about this but I will get all the test he ask me too the endoscopy and colonoscopy I want to make sure everything is good or get treatment for anything that is wrong I think I have the irritable bowl symptoms I eat good healthy my whole life beans vegetables rice I don’t eat fast food I eat a lot yogurt that’s what scared me the most why I m having this symptoms if I m a healthy person but yes I m freaking out about the stomach endoscopy no about the colon one i m scared they might scratch my stomach or something I don’t I think a lot but I will face my fear in 2 days and get it done because I don’t want to live with wondering what wrong with me hopefully nothing serious  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.