depression anxiety blurred vision

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey guys since 2 months nd half i suffer anxiety nd depression nd the most bad thing is hazzy vision or blurred and bad sleep panick atacks etc...

Im seing life so awkward nd like am not here so plz help if that normal or no???

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Yeah i have that to, i'll be working or something then my eyes go blurry and i almost black out.  I think its a mini panic attack. Its scary and disrupts your day but remember panic attacks can't kill you, although it sometimes feels that way.

• Posted

But bror u having a permanent blurry vision it like cant focus on things nd u woke up at night alott nd fogy head
  • Posted

Read about depersonalization/derealization.
    • Posted

DP/DR isn't dangerous. It will pass eventually, but it can take weeks, months or even years. Contact your doctor.

• Posted

Yes. DP/DR can be caused by distress and extreme anxiety, drugs and panic attacks ect. It's not dangerous though. I have it as well and it sure is scary. How long have you been feeling this way?

• Posted

2months now and my blurry vision makes me feel bad too but dp get worse when i got panick attacks my heart beat so strong
    • Posted

my vision gets blurry some times as well because it gets so bad, I even went to check my eyes when I started feeling like this. Nothing was wrong with my eyes. Where do you usually get panic attacks? How does it feel? Also sorry for late replies, watching a movie.
    • Posted

If i smoked a cigarette or a place with alott of noice nd people. Nd smthimes when i think abt it just happens but my vision is blurred constantly since 2months nd my panicks attacks feels like my heart fonna stop nd feel dizzy nd shaky nd gonna die its a bad feeling
    • Posted

Have you been on any medication for this? If not, then you really should because it seems to be bothering you a lot.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.