Depression anxiety. Can believe it’s so hard?

Posted , 4 users are following.

i cant believe i'm going through this again

its different though its mainly fatigue and deep depressionit causes anxiety when i fall asleep i jault and wake just before nodding off, my body really wants to sleep yet i have this weird jault its horrible i used to be so active and keen and full of life and interests

i also get so upset about my depression and get very frustrated. never got that frustrated when i had anxiety in the past with no depression in fact i never understood how anyone could feel depressed?

feel sleepy now yet anxious what will the outcome be??

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i get this exact thing, but it happens all night long, i keep jolting awake in panic. then i do it first thing in the morning too!

• Posted

Hi! Are you taking any medication? I understand what you're going through... I was always full of life and very active, but ever since the COVID situation and having to be locked up in my house, my anxiety and depression has gone up up up, and my energy low low low. Medication tends to help a lot, but when not possible I do the following:

• I motivate myself setting goals everyday. Wake up at 8 am, have breakfast, find some kind of exercise you like (yoga, cardio, etc) and do at least 30 minutes, chat with family or a friend, learn something new, etc. Setting goals every day might be extremely helpful and keep your mind busy, I find that this kind of "evades" my feelings and my sleeping all day habits. Being "active" during the day, with different activities might even help you have an excellent all-night sleep. This pattern will help you feel way more fulfilled with your day.

If you start doing this tell me how it goes!! It has helped me very much

• Posted

Good sleep will come from a sound mind. You have to relax your mind and unwind to get a good night sleep. Just leave your troubles in the abyss for tomorrow when you wake up. I listen to relaxing music when i struggle to get some good sleep.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.