Depression eats the mind, Its happening to me now heres how.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm 16 years old ive suffered depression and Anxiety for 3 years now. I've been to mental health groups, Ive talked to therapists and nothing works. They tell you to train the brain but even that doesnt help. It eats away my mind, it hurts my thoughts, i feel endangered by everyone, i feel like everyone judges me and stares at me. Your mind confuses your body and makes you feel under attack. Sleepless nights and overthinking causes me to cry and feel useless and helpless. I see many people succeeding around me and i feel so uncecessful even when im trying hard everyday. It all makes me feel like nothing.

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

That's very insightful. Depression does do that to you. Have you talked to your parents or your doctor about your feelings? I am lucky to be on the right meds for me and I have my life back. There is help out there. Keep in touch here and let us know how you are doing. Take care.

• Posted

Thank you, ive spoke to my mam about it, my dad doesnt really understand besides he lives away from me. I do need to look for help but thanks for the advice. Your take care too.
    • Posted

You're very welcome. Keep in touch and let us know how you're doing. Goodly know and take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.