depresstion, angry, panic attack

Posted , 2 users are following.

i am the same i suffered with depresstion since i was 17 now i am 24 i have been taking my own life i hate my own life as well i also suffered from panic acttack and angry promblems as well what can i do about it is the hard thing  

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi leanne

sorry you are having such a tough time. You have been suffering for a long time, no wonder you feel as you do. Have you told your doctor how bad your feeling? Have you changed anything significant lately? Medication, job loss etc?

You are still very young and the right treatment / advice is out there for you ♥

I seriously wish you well and hope you will consider telling your doctor, how bad things are for you right now.

god bless xx

• Posted

hi lorraine 

yes been telling my docotor but there are not doing anything my medication changed alot it is a pain in the bum i wish there was something to do right know as i feel like taking an overdose again

• Posted

Don't do that honey. Call your local crisis line if that feeling Iis plaguing your thoughts. Have you taken your meds without missing any doses? If you are doing everything right and you remain unwell, your meds are clearly not working.

Please don't suffer in silence, pester your doctor and let him know how bad you are feeling. Once you get the right combo, your sunshine will return to you. Don't give up, start demanding help and let your doctor know....you desperately need his help to make you feel better.

Keep posting and let us know how you are getting on xx♥

God bless xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.