derealisation and tiredness

Posted , 5 users are following.

Really bad derealisation and tired all the time! I'm literally so tired I don't wanna do anything! Have no energy! Well derealisation is causing me to stay indoors more, I don't like going outside, I still do, but outside I experince derealisation more can anyone relate and have any advice?

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Yes i almost went to the hospital because i was feeling crazy and my head was feeling really really weird these crazy head sensations is really freaking me out. Do you have the derealisations every day?? Mine is off and on and sometimes i feel like i have to make myself breathe ANXIETY SUCKS 😞😞😞😞😞😞
    • Posted

I know exactly how hard it is! I have alot of the time, some days are better then others! If you need to chat message me! Don't worry you don't need the hosptal! It's just anxiety you are fine! You will get through this!! I believe we all will!
  • Posted

I have really bad derealization and have had it non stop for 2 years. At first I thought I was going crazy and still occasionally do. I literally feel like my life is a dream I have to question if I am awake or sleeping all the time. I'm scared to go anywhere like stores, malls, and where that is t home. And outside makes mine worse also so I stay inside a lot more too now. I recently lost my job because I couldn't pass medication feelings like this. Also I haven't drove in 2 years because of it. I guess I'm just on here vent because I'm sick of people no understanding why I am the way I am. I can't be the only one out here with this condition 😞
    • Posted

I think it's just a normal part of an anxiety disorder, but i try and look at it like there's no point panicing about it, you can't control what's gonna happen to you, if your gonna go crazy ( which you wont) there's no control over it, just think to yourself this is my life and I'm gonna live it, even if you have these thoughts just ignore them and think 'don't be so silly ofcourse I'm real' or think ' I'm just having an exitential thought again' no big deal, I think that's the only way to cope and get over it, it feeds of fear, if you even want to chat message me x
    • Posted

Yes it is i feel you on everything your saying and its very true thanks
    • Posted

You are definetly not the only one suffering with this as you probably have read in this forum. I used to think I we alone with these awful feelings but I am starting to realize it happens to so many people. I'm not sure why medical doctors don't know to much if anything about it. I understand how hard it is. Being out is solo hard for me. I have to make myself. I hate being alone also. I just keep telling myself that this will pas . I'm normal wahever that is lol. Its just my brain taking a break from something it perceives to be threatening. Your body takes time to heal. Medication may help. Reading books on cognitive behavioral therapy. Being around supportive friends or family. Meditation. These are some things I've tried. Hope you are feeling better. Prayers to you
  • Posted

I hate the good ol derealization lol I was stressing all day about eating and feeling nauseous now I feel derealization ugh it's like a never ending cycle I'm afraid
    • Posted

Yeah I sleep okay now I hAve a fear that everytime I eat I'll be sick ugh I hate it so much I miss eating lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.