Dermasilk underwear

Posted , 7 users are following.

Has anyone tried this? I cant find any nice cotton underwear. I have read about dermasilk but mostly through sponsored adverts. Just looking for some advice. Im going to try going commando when i can.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I’m going commando when I am at home. Guess I need to look for panties that would be more comfortable when I have to wear.
  • Posted

I’ve purchased the 100% cotton briefs from marks & spensers (m&s). I’ve got a size bigger for me so they are great help with this condition. 

• Posted

Hi and thanks for replying. I have purchased some of them but they make me feel quite depressed as they are not very feminine. This is of course just my opinion - I want something that still makes me feel good about myself … for now at least. 
    • Posted

I have bought lovely cotton high leg  bikini briefs from Marks and Spencers online they do have lace on the front at the top and do black and white and i have just got leapard print 🤦🏻???

And stipey ones they are pretty and feminine 🤗 hope this helps 

• Posted

Fruit of The Loom makes a breathable cotton panty that I have found to be the best when I need to wear some. I mostly try not to wear any and wear loose fitting cotton pants. Im 53 and not trying to be a fashion queen so I dont care much. I just trying to be comfortable.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.