DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED?????

Posted , 1 user is following.

WHAT ON...RATS??? :lol: :lol:

Apparently suffosuccinate and some other ingredient in [b:da431bd5f0]WHAT???

Shampoo..............Bloddy causes brain tumours..........bloody hell.....welll wtf does hair dye do then?????

Oh...and dont used sprey deodarants.....aluminiun can cause cancer also. (Thats it I am going to LUSH from now on!!!!!!!)

Roght then....God.....I sholud be dead!!![/b:da431bd5f0]

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi there Tiny Tears, remember me? ive been reading your posts, wow, and you seem to have met some great people who are supporting you with this which is great.......................I have been ok, had some massives highs but a few of those dreaded lows, especially yesterday, all feelings whether good or bad are so intensive, anyway, just wanted to say hello and wish you well for the future...........ja
  • Posted

smile Hi Ja, how are you? How is your life? Your children?

I am really worried about my children? I soo dont want to hurt them?? But if I stay in this place, it will kill me??

Mr horizontal is still in his bed..................hes definately NOT QUITE RIGHT :lol: :lol:

Good to hear from you, cheered me up!!

Both my children wanted to stay of school today. they both seemed a bit insecure.....I so dont want them to end up like me!!!!!!

What is this pill anyway????? Would I be better eating a big bag of wine gums????

....oh :lol: :oops: :lol: (Ive found my glasses....YIPPEE!!!) :lol:

• Posted

:P No ,[b:52e4f43d54]NOT MY WINE GLASSES :D :D :D

NO, NO......My spectacles.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b:52e4f43d54]

• Posted

:shock: [b:5028c88d4d]Bloody conidtioner...as well!! Pfff!!!

Sorry folks, but this is awful, I was okay this morning!! Definately think I am going tohave to change the time that I take it!!! :oops: :cry: [/b:5028c88d4d]

• Posted

Katy, I started to take mine at lunchtime yesterday.

I don't know if it is a coincidence (side effects wearing off now after taking them, 10 mg) for 2 weeks and 1 day) but I feel bloody great!

Despite having had no sleep (a few hours here and there) since December, I feel a weight has just lifted off me.

I have just had the most relaxing bath (remember the last time I tried that). Whilst in the bath I had this sudden wave of happiness wash over me! Not a damn care in the world - I even laughed to myself that here I am relaxing in a lovely scented warm bath in the middle of the day while my colleagues are at work stressing out! Life feels great!

Although with the sun shining through the bathroom window and it was bright - for some reason it seemed brighter! I could see the brightness! I could smell the scent of the oils in my water! After I dried myself I put on my moisturiser and I could smell that! WOW! I didn't realise I had also lost my sense of smell! I didn't realise I had lost some of my eye sight to the extent everything has looked so dim for so long now.

Something has come over me - I don't know what it is - but I certainly like it!

Have I come out of that dark tunnel? I'm not looking back - no way - it might suck me back in :shock:

Could it be another false sense of security like the other Sunday? Oh! See if I care - I'm going to enjoy this feeling while it is here.

Everywhere I look seems so bright & clean.

It is so quiet too - silence - a peaceful silence.

Melbi x

• Posted

Melbi,, you sound good. Well, I think I perk myself up...and then whoosh he willl say something! Just brings it all back....evrerytime!!! I know I could be where you are without that !!! :roll:

So...I went out and bought a book of tunes to play on my flute, regardless of the fact that we all need new shoes!!! :lol:

God knows, but Im in for it now!!!!

I just wish I could stop going back to that place!!!!!I think though I am a bit better than before, its quite bright and sunny outside. I keep thinking to myself...phew! It will soon be summmertime!! I just cant possibly feel /////for a year....ill have to stop it [b:b7f8f79365]somehow!!! TAKE CARE, HOPE THE GOOD MOOD PESISTS!!!..

Hmmm our drains smeel.....it just reminds me MORE!! (Icant stand that smell! It makes me gag!!). Im now going to buy a light bulb,,,,,[/b:b7f8f79365]

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.