Desicion

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi can anyone help please.I sent my P.I.P forms off, one week later got a text saying they have enough info

saying they have enough info and my claim is with the assessors. .....does

that mean I won't need a face to face ???

Good luck to a everyone trying to get their rightful p.i.p

Thanks in advance to all that answer.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Terry,

I'm afraid I can't help as I am new to this but from what ive read so far there have been issues with getting through a backlog of claims so some assessments are being done on the phone. I think it does depend somewhat on the information you have provided on how your ill health impacts on your daily life, so maybe if they have enough detailed info they may do it on the phone?

I hope you get some further info from them soon and all the best with your claim.

• Posted

Sorry that should read "desicion maker " not assessor

• Posted

No it's Does not mean you do not have two  a face two face I was forced from a life awarderd Dla middle rate care lower mobiltey. Two filleting in the forms for pip watering six mouths although that did not Bother me two have a face two face two geting 2 points from pip getting no pip no Dla two a mandatory reconsideration 11 point pip still £100 a. Every 4 weeks worse off on pip 🤔

• Posted

Watering six mouths would be good if it where beer related lol

But theres cases where no face to face is called for dependibg on 3 things (the disability , the evidence , the decision maker)

• Posted

Hi my husband received a texted like this and he didn't need to go to a face to face interview. Goodluck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.