desicion made

Posted , 6 users are following.

a desiciaon has been made on my pip claim but they wont tell me over the phone im too nervous waiting on a letter can i phone and ask for my desicion?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Yes ring them they told me over phone.

Good luck

• Posted

Hi have they refused to give you the decision over phone,if not and u know its been made ring them, I got mine by phone.
    • Posted

Hi they told me a decision has been made on my claim but they wont tell me if im awarded it or not is there anyway i could phone an find out, as it was just this morning i phoned them.
    • Posted

It could be its not showing on front system yet.

I rang on the Friday but they didn't know till the following Wednesday

• Posted

Hi have u had a text saying ur descision has been made if so call them as i was told once got the text i could call up for my descision good luck
  • Posted

Hey SeanPaul,

I had the same trouble with my Mum when her decision was made. I happened to call up on the day the decision was made and the letter had been sent out, and was told that in basic terms it takes 24 hours to update on their system once the letter has been posted and they can't actually access a digital copy of the letter for a day (no idea why!).

I called the next day and they told us what my Mum had been awarded smile did you happen to ask when the letter had been send out?

• Posted

i phoned today and they told me a decision was made on wednesday and thats when they sent the letter out but cant disclose any infomation over the phone. they cant tell me if im awarded it or not they said i need the letter first...
    • Posted

Well that is bizarre!! I can't imagine why they wouldn't tell you even if you had been awarded or not - when I called they could tell me my Mum had been awarded but just not how much until their systems had updated in 24 hours.

Having said that, I've also had experience where certain call operators will do things that others won't, it's like some of them adhere to their own rules you know? It may be worth calling to get a different operator, and simply state you are confused as to why you aren't being told anything smile

• Posted

The same thing happened to me, but it was because the computer had not been updated.  I first rang on the Friday, which was the day I received my letter and had to ring again on the monday, they told me then. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.