Desogestrel

Posted , 2 users are following.

’ve been on the mini pill since January now, I was on Lovima which is desogestrel and then switched to desorex (I believe they’re the same pill just different names) I’ve had two heavy periods since being on it, and constant spotting/bleeding. Sometimes the bleeds are light and literally just a dot on toilet paper, other times they really feel like a period. Anyone else had experience with this? Starting to get a bit worried that my bleeding is caused by something else. Ive also tried doubling the dose each day for a week but it hasnt stopped the bleeding

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.