despair

Posted , 1 user is following.

injured October 2016, my arm was crushed in car door and bone broken. I have carpal tunnel syndrome nerve conduction test showed severe median nerve at reading of 5. The pain also goes up my arm into my chest shoulder and neck. I am afraid of pain worseing if I get a CPS decompression op,. I am on pain medication and patches for the pain and having physio. I have peripheral symptoms originating from cervical spine at level C4/5 and C5/6 which appears to be some sort of entrapment of nerve and nobody is listening. I have difficulty, driving, sewing, painting, applying makeup etc., and my arm, hand, shoulder, neck is compromised. I wondered if any one else had similar issues and what help they found to get sorted. Thank-you for listening.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.