Desperate, Afraid and Hopeless!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have posted before. Last April i starte having chronic vertigo and dizziness. I starte taking Mexlizine, which helped a little but not enough. 

I stopped taking a beta blocker and that seemed to help. By August, I was able to getnput of bed and for a few motnths, I was able to function a little. 

I startd getting worse again in February and now I am bedridden again. 

I have not been able to get an MRI because I cannot lie flat. We don’t have any stand up MRI locations close enough. I am foing out of my mind!  I cannot endure this anymore!  I cannot get testing. I could have MS or a brain tumor!  I live in a constant state of amxiety and  I feel horrible all the time. I can’t live out the test of my existence like this!  I also have VERY nad allergies and I won’t take anything for fear that the dizziness will be worse but at the same time, all the sinis pressure could be exacerbating the problem. 

I also have a serious shoulder imjury whoch needs attention and I can’t tend ro that either. That happened in March and I may never regain full usenof my dominant arm if i cannot get an MRI for that and follow up with the necessary treatment. 

I’ve had medical issues my entire life and this is just too much to handle!  

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried a round of antibiotics. Ive gone thru the same thing on and off for 7 years. One doctor decided to treat me for a sinus infection 2 years ago. It cleared up in 24 hours. This year it came back and i went and got antibiotcs for a sinus infection it cleard up right away. It saved my life
  • Posted

I definitely have extreme allergies but I don’t know if i actually have a sinus infection.  I could check into that. 
    • Posted

After going to a lot of different doctors and them even sending me to a dentist saying I was grinding my teeth at night getting a mouthgard. I took steroids and anxiety meds. I thought I was gonna die. I almost gave up. Get your hands on some antibotics and see what happens. Its worth a try.
    • Posted

Sorry but also search vertigo with sinus infection that might help too. Good luck.
  • Posted

Hi there, I understand that you are going trough some very hard time but keep faith that things will get better, they have to.god will never send you anything you can’t handle! I know it’s hard but try to stay positive! You will be a much better person after everything you are going through is over.sending you strength and hope!❤️
  • Posted

God Bless You,lynn614! May I ask your age? I am 66yrs. old. When my veritgo and dizziness are acting up I feel like you do! Mine are due to Menieres disease! I pray that you will go have those tests you need, I don't think you can get the help you need until then! It could be something very simple! Be Strong, I just know you Can do it!!! Let me know! Your friend,mowmow! PS You have things to do and places to go!!!

• Posted

Hi Lynn 614,

Sorry to hear about it

My problem is quite different from you, mine is swaying bobbing boat heavy and light feeling, but i understand the panic attack when i start worrying

If you need someone to talk to, may contact me +6593809412, whatsapp or Wechat

Alan 

Singapore

• Posted

Hi Lynn,I do know about veritgo! It's so scary! I have the same feeling you have, accept I spin for hours, and then start vomiting! I hope you will get better soon!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.