Desperate BV free

Posted , 9 users are following.

Is there any more suggestions to clear this BV? I'm sick of this. It's just come and go. Did a lot of home remedies but it doesn't work. Is there any more suggestions?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Zar, im sorry you’re going through this too. I too have suffered from Bv for years and it wasn’t until the beginning of this year that it’s gotten BAD!! I’ve been on about 8 rounds of antibiotics and creams and gels. My body couldn’t handle the cream or the gel because on the last day of using those, my vagina literally released all of it and it scared me a lot. I’ve used supplements (b-12, vitamin D, garlic pills, apple cider vinegar, vitamin C, and probiotics) nothing has seemed to help or make things better. I’ve started to experience some pelvic pain and I’m seriously scared it’s oelvic inflammatory disease because of he BV. I’ve been using boric acid for 4 nights now and it seems to alleviate with symptoms of discharge and itching a little bit but my discharge is now super watery instead of the thick greenish consistency but it feels like I peed on myself all day and it’s embarrassing! I’ve also tried VH suppository probiotic and those made me bleed. Idk what else to do either and I’m desperate to find a permanent cure. I want to have kids and I’m cared this is going to be barrier for me = ( I hope we can find something for this! God bless 

• Posted

Are your discharge still many? I'm trying more and praying for this to be cure. But for now I'm using ice to lessen the itch and discharge. Try to put the ice outside of your vagina and on the itchy part with an ice bag.

• Posted

Colon detox-some women completely irradiated BV by cleaning out their colon! You can use any colon detox product, personally I like oxypowder and will do be doing it soon. Whatever bacteria is in our colon or gut spreads unto our female parts. Thus many got rid of BV after cleaning their colon!

• Posted

Have you tried sitting in a tub of warm water with 4 ounces of fine sea salt in the water for 20 minutes or longer once a day for 3 days...?
  • Posted

As well as not using the shampoo you usually use in the shower because some shampoos irritate down below so the bv returns. Wash hair at the sink or stand outside of the shower tray.
  • Posted

Have you ever tried the new Azo Probiotic for women? It’s amazing!! I had BV since night school and it has been really bad since I met my boyfriend. I mean boric acid suppositories every other day bad. I found the product in amazon and figured I’d give it a shot. Within a week all symptoms disappeared. I even had intercourse a few times and still nothing. This never happens. 
    • Posted

High school*
    • Posted

I just finished the bottle and so far so good. I would get BV every 2 days unless I took a boric acid suppository even without sex. It’s been a month and I have no order or discharge. I could cry but I don’t want to get too excited. The pills are expensive but I’m sure we are willing to pay anything to get rid of this thing. They are about 30 dollars for 30 pills. 
  • Posted

Sorry you are experiencing this. Hope this helps. Until you figure what's causing it, sex is a no no. I suggest you see your doctor and take all the meds, no alcohol. Drink plenty of water, soak in (APC) and Empson salt to heal your vag. Drink cranberry juice, no sodas because your vag is inflamed. Toxins irritate the healing process. Use non perfumed soap, and no tight clothes. Shop for a daily multivitamin, you maybe lacking nutrients. To get your body in balance is what keep (bv) from reoccurring. Don't forget drink plenty of water to flush toxins or bacteria out. Listen to your body. Follow these steps and I'm sure u will feel OK after a couple weeks. Always tell your doctor any changes to fight this battle, it's a journey but you will get better. Hope this helps.

• Posted

(APC) I meant acv_ apple cider vinegar
    • Posted

Unfortunately you can't trust doctors and be your own, I have see many doctors and they are clueless! Only yesterday I went to a supposedly great doctor who looked at me like I was crazy when I suggested that a vitamin deficiency or hormonal changes might be the reason behind my BV and sent me home with useless Metro gel and Clymidicin that damages the liver and makes hair fall out!

• Posted

Thank you for your advice. Is having sex really bad while having bv? Want to get a normal life like having a great fam but this bv really disgust me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.