Posted , 4 users are following.
- gallbladder removed in 2014
- panic attacks
- palpitations/ high heart rate particularly in standing position
- chest pains on and off (many episodes in a day)
Tests done with NORMAL results
- 4 stress tests (sep 2015, dec 2016, feb 2017, 11 may 2017)
- 5 echos ( sep 2015, 3 in dec 2016, 11 may 2017 )
- over 100+ ECGs
- 5 holter/ecg monitors (sep 2015, nov 2016, dec 2016, may 2017, 30 day on)
- several NORMAL blood tests vitb12(high), iron, lipids all NORMAL
Cardiologists seen: 3, Last seen 11 May 2017
today 30 mins after drinking some decaff tea with cookies, suddenly i had sharp pain slightly to the left of my upper breastbone on the scale of 7/10 stopping me from talking.... i looked at holter monitor my heart rate was 136, 113 107 100 98 94 every second. bad pain lasted for 3 seconds then was kind of dull ache for 5-10 minutes. what it cud be ? could it be heart related or any other pain ???
little stress or panic situation gives me palpitations
Every morning after getting up from bed my heart rate jumps to 136-146bpm from 70s..80s
Heart rate comes down to under 105 when i sit
so confused what disease i am suffering from
please please please kindly help.
0 likes, 10 replies