Desperate. Many symptoms.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Last wednesday I experienced pain during sex. I had a very tiny amount of cottage cheese discharge and light itching. Also, my perineum seemed to have torn somewhat. Thursday, I kept seeing the discharge and had some itching  so I went and bought monistat 1 in the ovule form. Symptoms were not getting better. Saturday I kept having thick white discharge, no longer looked like cottage cheese. Saturday night and sunday i had extreme pelvic pain on my lower left side and a fever/sore throat.  When I went to the restroom I noticed uncontrollable discharge all over my vagina. Also, my perieum seemed to be burned and I could only open my legs so far, even wiping was very painful/burning. The pelvic pain wasnt going away so I decided to go to the er. Immediately before any testing I was told possible STD. The er doctor tried to do a vaginal exam but the minute he inserted the speculum I jumped up and started crying of pain, I dont normally have pain with pap smears/exams so I said i couldnt do it. I gave a urine sample and was told I had a uti. He said to go see my gyn when the swelling went down and gave me 4 azythromicin at the hospital and a prescription for doxyciclen 100mg for 10 days. When i got home I noticed I had tiny bumps everywhere !!! They hurt to the touch. Monday things got worse as some of the bumps were popping and oozing some yellow fluid. Today, it is tuesday and I have MORE bumps around my butt cheeks AND one specific one in th opening of my urethra which makes me scream in pain everytime i urinate. They are so painful even walking and moving hurts. I have not been able to get in to see the gyn as It just happened I just finished a year of pre-nursing courses and started looking for another job and was offered one today. So I had to cancel my appointment since Im scared they will let me go for calling out the next day after I was hired. I keep trying to clean the discharge but it hurts so much to touch it. My sexual partner is clean and has shown me test results. Ive never had an std and shouldnt I also have sores in the mouth after oral sex if it was herpes. I have spent the past couple of days obsessed with googling everything. I will attach graphic pictures. I believe the area in my perineum got infected the pain is still extremely high. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Also, I still have a sore throat, and on and off fever. I cant seem to find how to upload pictures. 
  • Posted

It could be a very severe case of yeast/candida infection. I once had it so bad that there was a lot of thick creamy discharge that stung and made me sore and red raw all over that area, even the tops of my thighs. The skin of my vulva became very fragile and had little tears in it. Not sure about the bumps though. It can’t just be a uti. And if it is candida the antibiotics for the uti will make the yeast infection worce. It is imperative that you get a diagnosis of the discharge and appropriate treatment. My yeast infection continued for several months nd caused vulvodynia which took me almost 2 years to get rid of.
    • Posted

Thank you. Have an appointment tomorrow but scared of being touched, even walking hurts 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.