Posted , 4 users are following.
My wife has 25 years old, weight 58 kg, height 1.64 cm. During the first pregnancy she was diagnosed with gestational diabetes.
Postpartum she kept a low carb diet. (since october 2015)
1. fasting c-peptide result - 1,09 - range of Romanian laboratory 1,10 to 4 ng/ml.
2. Hba1c results:
- October 2015: 5,73 %
- November 2015: 5,20 %
3. fasting blood glucose test (10-12 hours no eating):
- 7 o'clock - results between: 130-140 mg/dl
- 8 o'clock - 115-135 mg/dl
- 9 o'clock - 101-115 mg/dl
4. post lunch (after 2 hours)
Results between 71 mg/dl to 137 mg/dl:
a. 121 mg/dl (after eating mushrooms and a slice of rye bread whit avocado and some peanuts)
b. 124 mg/dl (after eating green beans and beef meat)
c. 71 mg/dl (after eating potatoes with vegetables)
d. 137 mg/dl (after eating flour dumplings with cheese and honey)
Next week we will receive also the GAD antibodies laboratory test result.
I want to add that she is not taking any medication for diabetes, only some tea of plants to reduce blood sugar.
We'll apreciate your feedback and yor advice. Thank you!
0 likes, 9 replies