Diabetes

Posted , 3 users are following.

YouTube recommends natural remedies for various problems. One feels hesitant to try them unless some one definitely claims that he benefited from some suggested remedy.For Diabetes, I have been seeing the following remedy which will possibly rectify the problem just with one egg.

" An egg should be full boiled, pricked with knife edge all over, Apple Cidra  be sprinkled on it, egg should then be left overnight in Frig and taken first thing in the morning."

I wonder if the above or similar Natural Remedy has been tried by some one. If so, their views.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

A lot depends on why you are diabetic. My diabetes is because I have been on steroids for 10 years due to an auto immune eye condition and no amount of natural remedies  will change that. I think you need to take things. Like that with a pinch of salt.
  • Posted

We use an expression "It must be true because I read it on the Internet!"   Be careful lots of crap are on the Internet! 

The egg recipe sounds healthy but I can't see it curing Diabetes,  which is what I thought you meant!   Eggs are a great source of protein and apple cider vinegar apparently has some good benefits but I can't remember specifically for what, weight control??

Check out proper health sites like webmd for answers.  Let us know what you find out, ok?   Good luck  Susan 

• Posted

Thanks for your response. For the time being, I have only pre-dibetes Not proper diabetes so far. Hence I thought I may try some thing simpler when Drs do not like to prescribe medication for it. Of course walking is my routine and am careful about diet too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.