Diabetes

Posted , 2 users are following.

I inject humalog mix 25 2 times daily. Its ok during the day but come evening its different. Right now, I had a 5.9-reading. So I'm not sure do I inject now or later as I go fir a walk in the evening.also I cant inject anytime I like. Once insulin is in thats it. So any help welcome . When my diabetes is good that's when the problems begin.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Maintaining and monitoring the blood glucose is vital. Having a good anti-diabetic foods and practicing regular exercise play a vital role. Home remedies are always the best option for managing anything like diabetes, aging and other issues as they are safe and easily available. I have found one interesting article entitled “Home Remedies for Diabetes” at zovon.
  • Posted

Having a good anti-diabetic foods and practicing regular exercise play a vital role. We should know all about blood sugar levels – the ranges which help to identify the risks. Home remedies for diabetes at zovon is good.
  • Posted

An increasing number of diabetics are now turning to yoga, to keep diabetes in control and improve their overall quality of life. While yoga is already known to reduce blood pressure, enhance mobility, alleviate stress and improve overall wellbeing, it is still not as popular for naturally managing diabetes. There are various yoga poses to manage diabetes. I have found one article “ Yoga and Diabetes – How to Keep Diabetes in Control with Yoga?” at zovon. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.