Diabetes

Posted , 8 users are following.

Here to chat about diabetes.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hii @stormy84910!

Any idea about what are the warning signs or symptoms that my blood sugars are too low or too high?

• Posted

I find when I am low I am shaky and may be very hungry. When I am high I am groggy and very tired with little energy.

• Posted

Thanks for replying buddy!

My mother was having these symptoms and today only I got to know that she's having Type-2 diabetes. Worried for her. 😦

• Posted

I am a diabetic and have been for about 40 years. I often have lows and tonight I am up because my sugar was so high I fell asleep after supper so I am trying not to eat anything as it is coming down. I don't think anyone other than another diabetic understands the chronic issues we face everyday. For instance I always thinking about food while others that are not diabetic cannot understand it. Are you type 1 or 2.

• Posted

Is there any probability of getting a diabetes from maternal side as my maternal uncle and grandma is suffering from diabetes, if yes then what should I do for it so that I don't get it in my body?

• Posted

Hello @stormy84910. I also need an answer to @randy52297 question. I have also heard that diabetes is genetic. But which type of diabetes is genetic?

• Posted

My Sugar level is fairly okay. But why my glucose is found in mhttps://patient.info/forums/discuss/diabetes-764640#y urine? Does it impact my kidney?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.