diabetes symptoms but negative

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been feeling this for almost half a year, and i still can't get a diagnose of what's wrong with my body.  I have tired, fatigued and weak all the time, and feel like i need to eat, and if i dont eat i feel sick (weak, fatigue) and feel like i will faint if i dont eat or drink something. And my body feels werid all the time.  I've seen endocrolgist, and he suggested i check my blood sugar everytime i feel sick, but my blood sugar is normal everytime i check. I have gain at least 10lbs, and i just feel like i need to eat and drink constantly. Before, i could go on a day without eating for a long time, now i need to eat every 3-4 hrs. I had blood test for everything, and even did a CT scan on pelvic and abdominal, and still can't get a disgnoise. CT reveal a bit liver fat, but doc says its not enough to make me tired. 

Does anybody have similar symptoms like me? I dont even know what doctor to see anymore. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi im feeling the same symptoms to. I dont know why when i wake up in morning if i dont eat its like im going to fall down after ive eatan im better then after few hours i feel weak again then i eat then im better. Its a weird feeling. I really need help to
  • Posted

Hi im feeling the same symptoms to. I dont know why when i wake up in morning if i dont eat its like im going to fall down after ive eatan im better then after few hours i feel weak again then i eat then im better. Its a weird feeling. I really need help to
  • Posted

Maybe you need to have a thyriod function blood test.My thyriod is playing up and it makes me  very hungrey  i get very tired and i cant loose weight.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.