diagnised seven years ago and now symptoms are returning

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been on synthroid for 7 years for about 8 months now am having pain in my feet and hands have lost a lot my skin is very dry I think that it’s thyroid related but my go won’t do the tests. Every day I am suffering. I am in 0.088 of synthroid. I have had back pain for some time now and I wonder if it could be related at all to hypothyroidism. I have read that taking Cytomel can help some people. So fed up with my dr not listening  I am havibg night sweats as well he only will do a tag test which comes back normal

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Ps Big chain vitamin shops in USA have New Zealand bovine thyroid glandulars with 50mg of thyroid which according to some websites can be give or take a few mcg approx 9mcg T3 and 41 mcg T4 per capsule.
  • Posted

Ps Big chain vitamin shops in USA have New Zealand bovine thyroid glandulars with 50mg of thyroid which according to some websites can be give or take a few mcg approx 9mcg T3 and 41 mcg T4 per capsule.
  • Posted

Please be aware that though NDT have natural bovine glandulars that bovine isnt human and some people.have experienced their immune system going on the attack.because bovine glandulars are seen as an invader. So be aware that it can stir up some people's immune system in unhealthy ways.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.