Diagnose me please!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi! What do you guys think I have? I am a creative person, but I can't seem to keep to focusing on one category - I am in interior design school - and the constant thought of being confined to do interior design work makes me very anxious. Being confined to one area of creativity makes me feel confined and because of this, I haven't been passionate about my school work and have been doing poorly. I constantly think about all the areas I would like to do and it seems like death to be confined to one- I'm interested in just so much. If i think of going to FIT to take photography, I will feel bad about not finishing my degree in interior design, and I will think but I also want to do makeup artistry..and I would also love to do fashion design..in any category of creativity I believe I would want to do something else...what is this mental illness? Thanks for your comments in advance!

other things I suffer with - I obsess that my husband is not my true soulmate.

House work is absolutely PAINFUL for me to do - it just seems so hard and boring and I end up not doing it and feeling crappy my house is always a mess.

I spend too much time on the internet and social media and waste my life on it!!! when I should be more productive or I should be going to sleep!

thx,

sara 

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sara

If you are unhappy regarding your design course all I can suggest is try and find out how easy it would be to change to another course. The problem of course is the need to start again so the cost and time lost studying you original subjects may be a problem. Only you can decide what you want to do with your life

I am married and we have been to gether for around forty years, I o not know if we are soulmates  I hope we are. If you are happy please do not knock it, be happy and always be around for eachother.

We are always together now and it is really good when we can share our interests together

BOB

• Posted

Thank you! Great advice!! What do you think is wrong with my ever questioning brain though? Any input on that?
  • Posted

Sara

With regard happiness, why question it, embrace it. We never question if we are soulmates, it is a general term that explains lovers are ment for eachother. You will never know if that is the case, that will manifest itself given time, over the longer period of years. Enjoy what you have, accept the gift and enjoy the moment

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.