Diagnosed 6months ago, but appears I’ve had it for 2 years

Posted , 1 user is following.

So I'm curious i recently started having my face burn and my left arm is weak/hurts kinda painful. & when i say my face burns it literally feels like its on fire & when i touch it my eyes start watering and burning as well., i was seen in an urgent care who stated he thinks it may be my CRPS traveling, so he had me see my PCP the next day and schedule me to see a neurologist. my pcp dismissed it and stated it sounds like an " allergic reaction " i didnt understand bc my face was bright red and no blisters or bumps. when i told him about my arm feeling weak he didnt go over that. it was just an allergic reaction to him, so here i am afraid of touching my face bc it burns. i see my pain doc tomorrow for my 3 month follow up.

i quit taking the gabapentin bc it doesn't help and the 3 lumbar injections only worked for 8-12 hours. so im not sure what else i can do, since i finished physical therapy and that made things worse.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.