Diagnosed with a water infection but having doubts it is.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I came down with stomach ache 5 days ago that went round to my back doc said water infection started antibiotics 3 days ago but the pain under my ribs is unbearable with back ache peeing more but have no other symptoms of water infection anyone had the same?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

it sounds like it could also be Pancreatitis.

• Posted

I have just googled that I dont have many of the symptoms? very strange I have rang docs again but with covid 19 they only want to talk over the phone 😭

• Posted

Hi charlotte

I would give the antibiotics a bit longer. The pain under your ribcage could be your kidneys, you may have a kidney infection which is causing you to urinate frequently. Wait a little while longer for AB's to kick in...

• Posted

Hi charlotte

If you still have pain and still urinating in excess call your doctor i think you may need to have your urine tested.....check online what the antibiotics were for exactly...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.