diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis. suffering from severe shoulder pain on the left

Posted , 15 users are following.

i have cp from 7 years. but recently from past 6 months i'm suffering from severe shoulder pain which radiated from the left rib region. does anyone has similar issues?

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi , could you please tell me how your doing with complete pancreas removal?

• Posted

following...

So this past year my acid reflux has been terrible. i was diagnosed with gerd 10 years ago and IBS. i am 36 years old. This past year my acid reflux has been at its worst with stomach and left back pain. the pain is present after i eat and its under my left rib and up left back and shoulder blade. I have been to my gastro every other month with pain and compalints and have even seen another doc for a second opinion. i have had blood work, stool sample, hida scan, CT scan and now a gastric emptying scan and they have found nothing. i cant have high fat foods because the pain is unbearable...im a social drinker and have given that even up because one drink puts me in so much pain....im interested to hear what tests people have done and what have doctors recommended

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.