Diagnosed with polycystic kidney disease i

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have growths in multiple organs was told with MRI and cat scans the liver and kidneys are polycystic kidney disease and was told the lung is calcified lymph nodes but now I'm have swollen lymph nodes severe constipation and deep bone pain in wondering if diagnosis is wrong and its actually cancer somewhere I have free air in the abdomen I've lost 22 pounds since April cancer treatment centers of America want to fly me to Chicago oh and my tongue is yellow my mom is 80 so going to Chicago would be hard on her and ctca reputation isn't great but I need answers but I live in a stats farther away every time I have a doctor appointment they find a new growth does any one have an opinion if they were in this position I've been sick since May its scary thinking about going a few states away possibly by myself I'm really afraid the outcome will be really bad ivthank anyone who reads this long post and responds I'm about to lose my mind need help please

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I am so sorry it's been 15 days with no response....I cannot imagine the stress and anxiety this is causing you. You obviously need answers. If your mom can't travel with you then find a friend to go with you for support. Don't go alone. Please update here, if anything I Will be here for support. Xo

• Posted

Thank you for your reply my phone is going wacky I'm also on another community forum and no ones reply is coming up I have a good friend who was going to go with me but she read things about ctca people had written and said they were scammers and couldn't go I can't get any one to go going by myself is scary but I may have to

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.