Diagnosed yesterday

Posted , 4 users are following.

I got diagnosed with pr yesterday. My main concern is that i am going to florida soon, but wont be able to enjoy the sun/beach if i cant take my shirt off because of PR. does anyone know any remedies to quickly make this go away before i leave in 15 day?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i had it last year and it came back in Feb of this year Direct sunlight worked for me i would lay in the sun for about 5 to 10 mins a day The sun did wonders for my PR

• Posted

get red tube (maximum strength) BORDEAUX's butt paste in baby dept. controls itch for 8 hrs. put clinical strength (dark blue bottle) head and shoulders shampoo on rash in shower let it sit 10 min then wash off. Get oral steroids from you Dr. Finally go out in the sun every day and lay out. Sun is your friend in getting rid of it. I actually live in South FL, I'm as white as copy paper and we intentionally booked a hotel in Orlando and I laid out in the sun. got rid of it in 7 days with all of the above.

• Posted

get prreze cream @Amazon it will vanish in 5days.

quick recovery dear

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.