diagnosing cevical spondiosis early

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi could I ask how long people were going back and forth from the GPS and that before they were diagnosed with CS and dose anyone no if it would of been diffrent if they had been diagnosed early thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Stacey,

I was lucky as my Dr. sent me for an MRI immediately after I developed neck pain however I was aware that I had degenerative discs from an xray I had a few years ago.  I have no symptoms other than neck pain and numbness in my pinky and ring finger on my right hand despite having severe CS due to compression of my spinal cord from my discs. I unfortunately have been told I need Cervical Discectomy and Fusion surgery as soon as possible and am waiting for a surgery date. sad  I am researching alternatives and doing everything I can to stay in shape and healthy for my surgery.  Hopefully your symptoms are minimal and you are on tract treatment wise. Wishing you good luck.

• Posted

Hi lynn

I have it really bad all down my left side I'm on Cruchis and on morphine constant I have injections in my back is feel really ill all the time and I have had 3 mri scans 1 CT scan and nurve conduction tests I have occupational therapy physio but nothing is working I'm so fed up had it or agedls what's the surgary like xx

• Posted

Hi Stacey, I am so sorry and sad for you.... sad  I am wondering what you have been told, if anything, about  diet restrictions, vitamins, supplements and exercise as I am following a very strict daily regiment and it is keeping severe symptoms at bay.  Trying to heal my discs from the inside...I would be happy to share what I am doing if you think it would be helpful... <3>
    • Posted

Hi lynn I would love to here what u do xx do u ever get like warm or buying rushes throw your body xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.