dialysis

Posted , 11 users are following.

and what stage did your doctor talk to you about what sort of dialysis was best for you mine is going to get me appointment to talk about mine i am early stage 4

0 likes, 42 replies

42 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

There has been no discussion regarding dyalysis. He looks at the lab report, sees that just about everything is as it was for the 5 years. That's about it.

He's willing to answers questions but I'm tppignorant at this time to ask important questions.

• Posted

what i think kidney failure is part of our life.

you are 10 years older than me, i can accept it. and i hope you can do.

i hope even with dialysis, i still can work, still can lead to a normal life.

• Posted

The doctor hasn't talked me regading dialysis, He just reads the lab report and may adjust a dug or two. The bottom line is, i beleive, is my stable numbers and lack of symptons. He e doesn't think I'm ready for the "dialysis talk yet. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.