Diarrhoea every morning

Posted , 2 users are following.

Every morning for about the last three weeks I have needed to go to the toilet straight away and it has been diarrhoea.  No pain or nausea and it doesn't happen again for the rest of the day. I've not changed my diet or eaten anything out of the ordinary. I would appreciate any help or advice. 

Thankyou.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like IBS.
    • Posted

I thought IBS alternated between being constipated and having diarrhoea and caused pain and discomfort . I don't have these or any other symptoms. The only other problems I have are stress and depression. Do you think these could be the culprits. Although I only have the diarrhoea as soon as I get up and for the past few weeks. The stress and depression has been for a long time.

• Posted

Hi! The reason I was so brief is because I had your same symptoms for 2 years... And it took 2 years, tests, scans, scopes... To come to that conclusion. I promise you that I had every test under the sun. I became so depressed, to the point I could not get out of bed. Those symptoms (diarrhea in the morning, as soon as I opened my eyes) is gone.

The reason I am still enrolled into this site is because I want to help people like me... I know what is like to go through this.

When did your symptoms start? Are you overweight? Do you have any pain elsewhere? Any fybro myalgia?

• Posted

Hi. No pain or fybro malgia. Perhaps a few pounds over weight. It started suddenly about one month ago. Just on waking.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.