Diarrhoea more tha often?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have diarrhea a bit more often than normal, i think. In a month about 2 to 3 times, sometimes not even once in a month. From today till the beginning of the year i had it 14 times. Usually when I have it, I have it only once that day. After that I don't go to the toilet for about 1 or 2 days and then the stood comes back to normal. I don't have any pain, just sometimes before the diarrhea, when it's on it's way, what's normal i suppose?

I did a blood test which is decent and a stood test which is normal.

What should I do, or do i have to do anything?

Thanks.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Keep going back to your doctor until you get a diagnosis.  You may need more tests.  In the meantime, try a food diary to see if food is causing it.
    • Posted

So it's definitely not normal and should be diagnosed?

I will post later the tests I did. It's a bit difficult coz the language. Anyway, here where i am we don't have many good doctors, but they still try to help 😅

• Posted

We are suspecting the Gilbert syndrome, so will probably do the 2 days fasting method and then take blood.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.