Posted , 3 users are following.
I'm a 29 year old female and tracheostomy dependant following a prolonged intubation of 10 days in ICU back in 2013.
My health has been deteriorating for awhile now. I'm desperate for some help and advice.
- Diarrhoea for over a year now - progressively gotten worse, going multiple times a day, i liken it to mustard but also a poo tap 😦
- Itchy sensation all over my body, drives me crazy
- Shocking middle back pain - gets worse as day goes on
- Full body fatigue, muscle weakness, faint - lost the strength in my cough which i need for my tracheostomy, the more I try to clear my tracheostomy the more faint I feel, black dots in my vision
- Extremely tired, eyes half shut, sleeping a lot
- Weight loss almost daily
I've been having crazy symptoms since December 2017, ive had a brain MRI which was all clear, EEG scan also clear and ive seen a neurologist too. I honestly dont believe its neuro anyway but have been ruling things out which is a slow painful process.
Can anyone help me 😦
0 likes, 10 replies