diazepam and mirtazepine

Posted , 5 users are following.

This mixture does it just make you sleep if so for how long. As the thought is at there.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Just counted them I have 6 5mg tablets
  • Posted

Hi Tina,

How are you?

I have been thinking of you and hoping that you felt some improvement as the week went on.

Sorry I do not know the anser to your question but just wanted you know I'm thinking of you.

I'm sur some one will be along soon who can help.

Look after your self Tina.

• Posted

I'm think I'm in trouble still in bed just want to go to sleep so taking these pills will make tomorrow come quicker.
  • Posted

Hi Tina,

i wouldnt take them together or all at once!  It might make tomorrow come quicker but who wants to orrow to come quickly if it means being sick. So manybe call a friend or keep posting. You can take a benzo with mirt but most people are so soggy from mirt they don't need one. They need a gallon of coffee and a brain that is wired to the body. Mirt is strong stuff. Be careful with it and don't take any other drugs with it or drink because you could cause yourself harm and end up in the ER. So, im wishing you luck and hoping for the best.mget back to your doctor if you aren't feeling better wuick and don't take no for an answer maybe Mirt is not for you! ❤️

• Posted

Hi Rose

I haven't had the pleasure to talk to you as yet and your wisdom, It was too late I took 10 mg of diazapram called the NHS to check after, they sent a Dr round who talked to me for a while and said not to take the mirt. until a lot later and if required to sleep i could take another 5mg. I still woke up during the night several times, wasn't even late for work. I just want to sleep to make all these horrible feelings and thoughts go away.I now sat here crying and thinking of doing the same again as I feel all wired up even though I have been to an exercise class this evening but it still doesn't solve anything. I am just totally fed up.

I've only been on mirt 2 weeks at 15mg on my 2nd week at 30mg. Was on cit before, stopped a week before starting mirt. Sorry I'm going on and on. I just don't know amymore, I'm dealing with a cpn, bereavement councillor and psychiatrist who changed my meds and GP, I just don't kniw which way to turn.

• Posted

plus I did tell the GP I went out walking on saturday through forest walks in the middle of nowhere with a load of tramadol and the letter for my son debating on taking them and just stay out until thre end. I didn't obviously talked to samaritans and came home but these thought are still there but when I say them out loud it all sounds so stupid but what's going on in my head seems so real. Hope that makes sense. I find it hard putting it across. I think it is going to have to be ice cream time. Thanks for listening/reading. x
    • Posted

Tina, I haven't seen all of your posts, but I saw where you have seen a bereavement counselor. Did you lose a loved one? If so, remember how you feel before thinking about another walk in the forest, and put your son in your place. Trust me, having someone you love leave you that way is undescribable. Even though a note is left, it makes not much difference. You are loved, although your mind may not let you feel it. David
    • Posted

David

I know how I feel after losing my husband and I hate keep feeling like this and find it very hard to cope with and yes I do think of my son and especially my two wee grand children and my sensible head often takes over but the irrational one is always there lingering in the back ground and pops up on a regular basis. Thats why I'm being a bit of a rebel this evening. I just get so fed up, up set and don't want to be here anymore as I am so tired of feeling like this. I just want that magic wand waved and take all this hurt away.....X

• Posted

First, I was unaware of the loss of your husband. I lost my baby daughter, and 2 younger brothers. Does that mean that I know how you feel? Absolutely not! But I do understand loss, and what it permanently does to your heart. Second, you are loved, don't leave a hole in someone else's heart. I have had times when the only thing that I lived for was keeping from the pain that my family would suffer, because I love them so much. Sleep well young lady! David
  • Posted

You've only been on mirt a month ????? hey all anti depressants can  cause thoughts of suicide did the thoughts come with the mirt? Who are these doctors anyhow? This makes me so angry you have no idea!!!! 

They better get their act together and help you! You need to be honest and you also need to go off the mirt but you shouldn't do this with out the help of a doctor! Not now! No cold turkey ....

I swear  I hope i dont  have  to come over there and go Chicago on them!!

please call your grief counsellor and be honest. Do you have intensive out care treatment there. What it is here is you go everyday from like 9 am to 3pm the grief therapists work with you throughout the day. They monitor meds and check for physical changes in your body. This is what you need and while you are there maybe they can see mirt is doing more harm than good. I don't know your pain although I've lost two loved ones but I don't know your pain. You need to stick around because this world needs more people like you. I need people like you! ❤️

You need direct medical attention ....five days a week. But see im American and I don't understand your system at all. I don't understand our system either. I do know, they have failed you so far and don't let them get away with it. Your way to valuable and so is your son to let them not do their job! So today it's back to making phone calls until you get the right person, and I know it's a pain and a stress to keep calling out. Calling out....but don't stop! Ever, don't stop until you get there, and there is a place when you are feeling ok again and you will, I promise... The people here are all hurting to one degree or another but some more so. Please keep posting ...we get it! We are there. Now you have all of us plus, direct care. Fudgey and David and Norma will help you ...Kathy will help you!!! Lisa will help you....! Simone will certainly help you. So now you have a gang and we won't let you down. So please post! Love and hugs ❤️💛❤️💙❤️💙💚💛💙💚💙💛💚💜💙💚💛 I might have forgotten some one calmer I think the name is great person...so hang around! 

• Posted

Rose, there aren't many like you. By the way, today hasn't been all that great. But I was able to shower without my wife standing by for vertigo patrol, and, I was able to walk down to the corner of our street and back, probably 100 yards total. I can remember hanging onto things to walk to the bathroom. I had baked chicken, squash, green beans, and potatoes for dinner, and enjoyed it too (sent from mother-in-law). I know I've got a ways to go, but right now, right this minute, I don't feel too bad. I'll take it! Thank You Jesus! Now Tina, I was at the gates of hell, and the folks that Rose has listed took my hand and kept me from falling, and if you will listen, they will do it for you as well. With the guidance of Jesus Christ! David
    • Posted

Morning or evening where you are I think. Well David I'm afraid you lost your other bet too. Only 4 half hours sleep and I woke up around 2 pm as well. Right I felt suicidal before mirtazepine, attempted while on citalopram. Yes my cpn and psychiatrist know this, the psychiatrist was the one who changed my meds. But these thoughts have been getting worse I suppose. Haven't told them as cpn was off last week, psychiatrist not due to see for several weeks, Bereavement councillor I'm seeing today, Dr saw an emergency one yesterday. I just feel so stupid saying out loud how. My head is working or not. I do know people care but when your not thinking straight that doesn't matter.anyway better see if I can get a few more hours sleep before it's time to get up. Thank you all again you don't know how important you all are to me. Tina xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.