Diazepam withdrawal

Posted , 5 users are following.

Can you feel withdrawal symptoms after 4mgs? I took two 2mg tablets over two nights. The last one was about 40 hours ago. I feel very odd. I’m not sure whether it’s my sertraline increase or the diazepam. 

✌️

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

daniel,did u just start taking it two nights ago?if yes,am not sure u can start having withdrawal symptoms just after two nights
    • Posted

Think you can have interdose withdrawal but needs monitoring. Ashton Manual. Benzo Buddies, Beating Benzos , good sources of info re weaning off .xx
  • Posted

yes, its not withdrawal from 2 tablets of diazepam, its your new anti depressant side effects starting. the side effects may last for a couple of weeks.
  • Posted

Yeah, I only started at the start of those two nights. First time on diazepam. 
  • Posted

Can you get interdose withdrawal after two uses?
    • Posted

you arent getting withdrawal from diazepam, after 2 doses, full stop. you are not getting the benefit they provided, and you are getting side effects from starting sertraline. your anxiety about whether to take diazepam, is worsening your anxiety. sounds like you need to try to put diazepam out of your mind, and dont take them, which stops the should i shouldnt i worrying, and instead focus on dealing with sertraline side effects, which should start to subside in a couple of weeks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.