Did any of you have breathing problems ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello everyone , did any of you have breathing problems during vitamin D deficiency ? If yes ,please explain

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Vicky,

Before I found out about my VDD, I would have constant panic attacks and one of my symptoms from that was short of breath. It felt like I was breathing through a straw. I have read a lot of people who experience anxiety with VDD so maybe the SOB I felt was like a domino effect from anxiety. I ended up buying a pulse oximeter and kept it with me all the time so when I would have a panic attack I would take my pulse to get reassurance that my oxygen level was normal. It made me feel better. Hopefully this helps!

• Posted

Thank you ya85411 for replying .. How are you now ? Better ? I pray ! If so , how long before VDD symptoms like anxiety go away ? My symptoms , include , head and ear stuffiness , fatigue , weakness , numbing , tingling , leg tremors mostly at night or morning

• Posted

My anxiety went away shortly after i started taking 50k iu of D2 per week. My VD went up significantly within 7 weeks so i stopped taking that and started taking d3 OTC 5000 IU/day and my anxiety came back when i switched to this but now ive been on this one for almost two months and my anxiety went away! I am also taking B12 liquid drops sublingual. Not sure if this too is helping but just thought i would mention it. Overall i think i am getting better. I still have lots of back pain but its definitely improving just not as much as i would like to see.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.