Did anyone else have a totally sleepless night last night 29 May 2018?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Luckily the all nighter only happens rarely but who else reckons it's something to do with the moon??? If this is the case there's nothing we can do but grin and bear it!!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I was up all night the 28th and just knew last night was going to be bad so took extra medication. I slept for 11 hours!!!! Unheard of
  • Posted

I posted this question some time ago as I believe it does affect the restless legs.  
  • Posted

Hi Barbara

I used to spend all night walking around the house.   I started changing my diet and now sleep for 8 hours a night most nights,   Not quite perfect but getting close.   I am currently eating according to a FODMAP diet and excluding caffeine, lactose, gluten and 99% alcohol.   It probably doesn't work for everyone but if it suits you it will be terrific.   I have also heard of someone who has adopted a vegan diet and it has disappeared their symptoms.   In some people diet works so please try it.

It's cheap and has no side effects other than a bit of boredom at meal times.   I happily trade freedom of diet for sleep!!!!

If you want more information just let me know.

Cheers

Graham

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.