Did I catch herpes?? Please help

Posted , 1 user is following.

I gave oral sex to a man Friday afternoon and my mouth began burning immediately which lasted a few hours. Just hours after I gave oral it looked like white mucous on the inside of my mouth and there was a red spot that wasnt there prior. The next day my mouth was tingling all day and I found another red spot inside my mouth but nothing got worse then that. Today is now Sunday and I still dont see any visable cold sores but my lips are non stop itching and it looks as if there may be some yellow pimples forming on skin on the outside of my lips. Ill be going to the doctors tomorrow but any answers now will help please

If this is oral herpes how contagious am I? Have I most likely now already passed it on to my young children? Ive been cleaning and disinfecting my house all weekend.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.