Did not take medicine after pituary surgery...it’s been 8 months

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was very depressed after surgery too scared to go back to the doctor.  But I went back in June and blood work was normal ranges except growth hormone slightly low.   I felt very sick until o went in September to get some more blood work and vitamin d low.  I was

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Elizabeth,  You did not finish your message so I cannot answer.  Do let us know what you wanted to know.  I am sure one of us can help you.  We all have different reactions to surgery.  Some of us take steroids like me 4 years after my op but others do not take steroids at all.  I have a friend who has 3 years on without Steroids been put on higher growth hormone which is making her feel better.  Let us know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.