Did Plant base make my menopause easier?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I am 5 0 years old, and I am sixteen month since my last period..I went vegan 2 months before i when into menopause. so I've been vegan for eighteen months.. Anxiety, brain fog, forgetfulness, inability to concentrate, headaches, dry skin, achy back and knees, bloating, insomnia, low libido, vaginal dryness, feeling of Uncertainty. i believe that being plant based and exercising and weight loss has helped me though menopause and post menopause. So currently i still have moments where I experience all these symptoms at different times. But anxiety, brain fog and low concentration have been the typical. i did notice that when i took soy or wild yam the symptoms got worse so now I'm talking something without those ingredients and i appears to help some. but I'm basically believing going cold turkey through post menopause might be the best for me. in an effort to just let my body settle into this phase.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

i think a clean diet and exercise are important but also think if youre going to get bad symptoms youll get them anyway and all we can do is try to make them less, i think we can all become obsessed (especially if you read google) on you need to do this and that, just try vitamins, drink plenty of water, eat well and exercise x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.