Did your symptoms ever change? 9 months I'm?

Posted , 1 user is following.

So I'm 8-9 months. I was 2.5 months bedbound and had so much neurological stuff.

Since then, I had fatigue, brainfog, swollen glands, pains, aches, insomnia, palpitations coming and going in severity. I couldn't overdo things because I would have crashes, they were very neurological. I would be tired but wired.

I have seen a homeopath/functional doctor. He said my virus was still active and that's why I had all the neuro symptoms. The virus made a home in my liver apparently, its sluggish. The past month we've been working on my liver and I felt my energy slowly improve. My glands have also stopped swelling too which is fascinating really.

Now, I have this intense sleepiness. Not the neurological fatigue like before.... but just so much sleepiness. I relied a lot on Valium and melatonin to sleep for the past 8 months and I could never nap.

This past weekend, I have slept so much and napped. Part of it feels nice after 8 months of insomnia and wired. The other half of me is panicking because I'm technically housebound again and sleeping a lot and I'm fearing it's a step back.

Any experience? Did you ever have changes in your symptoms?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.