Diet

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was wondering if anyone followed a certain diet such as slimming world. just low fat. weight watchers etc x

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Yes my own diet! Low Fat x
    • Posted

Well done!. Not 2 bad. I was good all week and I maintained at slimming world I was devestated xx
    • Posted

Thankyou! smile

no need to be devastated! you DIDN'T put on any weight that's the main thing, if i had a pound for every time i have said that on here lol.

and even if people do put on a few pounds it's not stones so no one should ever feel bad about a few measly pounds.

How much have you lost so far?

X

• Posted

Stone so far hun lost 3 before I broke my foot then put 2 on started orlistat journey again xx
  • Posted

I did rosemary conely as her diet is below 5% fat and calorie counting 1400 a day. Was good as she has 100s of recipes all below 5% fat- pity she's gone bust. Still plenty of her recipes online. 

• Posted

Never heard of that 1. oh never she was a tv chef wasnt she I know the name just not the diet xx
    • Posted

She's from Leicestershire like me so classes all over. Has a magazine too. Was perfect diet for these tablets. Weight come off very quick smile x
    • Posted

Wow thats amazing! Slimming World I do. Ive been doing a lot of green days im going 2 try and mix some meat days in as well xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.