Diet chart for pregnant women

Posted , 2 users are following.

Could anyone give me a complete diet chart for a pregnant woman ? My wife is 2 months pregnant. Please help me someone.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Congratulation! Enjoy the pregnancy and baby - and what a lucky lady to have such a supportive partner.

Just google it - but really it is just a healthy diet she needs, there is no specific diet for pregnancy. Very little alcohol and no smoking are obvious things - but she may get an appointment with a dietician at the ante-natal clinic, if not, ask the GP for a referral to a dietician.

This page has links to all the stuff about diet and pregnancy on patient.info 

https://patient.info/search.asp?searchterm=diet+in+pregnancy&searchcoll=All

so I hope you find that useful.

• Posted

GP is general practitioner, family doctor if you are in the UK, primary care provider if you are in the USA.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.