Diet plans

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I was just wondering if any one would share what kind of diet there on with these tablets I no that you have got to have some fat intake but I don't want to eat to much if u get what I mean lol smile it would be so helpful smile xx

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I would be interested too. I eat 'healthy' and exercise loads so i cant make many changes but clearly something isnt adding up.

ive eaten mainly salad for 2mths but sick of it.

started on tablets today and would like to loose 3 stone

Id be grateful for menu idea's too.

ive really limited pasta, bread etc but I need more options than salad

• Posted

My doc said 3 times a day & that's what my diet has been for months. I was only having 15g of cheese & now she's asked me to cut that out!

She's also asked me to cut 'healthy' musli too as it has nuts & seeds in it! She gave me a real lecture but I considered my diet to be good but she said clearly it's still too many calories although I exercise very well (400-500 calories each day)

• Posted

Hi Sam,

I am eating a lot of chicken (all visible fat remoted) and fish. Trying to vary things so I don't get bored example:

roast a chicken thigh, then dice and put in a warmed, wholemeal pitta with red cabbage and red onion. Add chilli sauce for a low fat chicken kebab.

Chicken Jalfresi - just a teaspoon of olive oil to brown onion/ garlic and green chillis then as normal (see bbc good food website)

Roasted tuna steak in foil with roast tomato - add some fresh basil leaves to tomato after cooking

Don't get me wrong - I'd kill for fish and chips, but best not at the moment - eh!

• Posted

Hey Sam!

I posted to the main discussion group on my experience of the tab 9 days in, ive lost 9lbs so far which is amazing! I know some would say that its not healthy to loose that much but i suppose we are in a different boat! The following is what I have done in the last week!

Brekkie:

Fat free yoghurt with museli (like making your own granola)

Selection of fruit/ Or make smoothie to be different some days

Water and tablet!

Lunch

Any lean meat, fish or chicken etc with loads of veg, and a potatoe!

Fruit for dessert

Water and Tablet

Dinner

Varies to what I have in house

Ryvitas, laughing cow low fat cheese, tomatoes, maybe lean ham etc

baked beans which a super low in fat with ryvitas etc

Rice with veg etc

Water and Tablet

The one thing i loved was fizzy drinks! I was told by doctor that Coke Zero is totally free of sugar, fat, and has only like 2 calories in a decent glass so i drink that as treat during day

Plenty of fruits etc, and water!

Rice cakes are super with low fat yoghurt too

Also in Ireland here, Tayto do a velet brand of crips which are low in fat and only 87 cals, so its nice for a treat!!

Hope this helps!

John

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.